Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Enclosure Help


Brandon Slone

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been trying to research the difference between two single enclosures vs a single dual chambered box. I'm running two kicker L7 15s with a zx2500.1 amp, 2 ohm. Currently the subs are in a dual chambered, slot ported box, but I feel like I could get a little more bang out of a few more cubic feet. Having discovered that my fabrication skills are a little lacking, I was wondering if I would be ahead to purchase two larger single sub enclosures. The articles I've found online are hazy at best so any feedback would be appreciated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4682 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...