2005 Chrysler 300C Build...SLOWWWWW LOL

what amps you going with?

Thinking Nendo 1100.4 and a BC2000.1 or if I can catch a deal on some Ampere amps! Either way I MAY change my sub selection. I heard good things about the AB XFL's but with the amount of mids and highs I'm putting in, might need some more powerful subs! What do u suggest ?

• 2 months later...

Ok small update....I know it's slowwww but I'm doing what I can when I can lol!! At least the weather is getting better!!! So.....SHCA FTW!!!

6D3EC1B2-8A2A-4ACD-9C8E-48C2FBB4DB74.jpg

Nendo C1100.4!!! This thing is HUGE!! very nicely built! Going to start glassing my doors soon!!

1B14C064-B88B-4597-AEE3-4108A400F666.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Might paint the Orange on the Nendo silver to match the AA since I don't have an orange theme in my car! Coming along tho!!

Nice choice in equipment.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Nice choice in equipment.

Thanks man! It's coming along slowly but I'm getting there lol! Waiting on my new deck and some Sunflash to get here as well as 1 of 2 of my HDC312's!

Archived