2005 Chrysler 300C Build...SLOWWWWW LOL

Trust me Gunnem I already know lol! Got a charge in my truck a couple of years back! I wasn't even laying on it hard and the punk cop pulled me over! THATS when I found out they changed the laws smh!!....here's a pic from that build!!! 2-SA15's on a Skar 1500... This set up got down!!

20120916_124418.jpg

Thats what pissed me off a few years ago,i got a ticket and wasn't even halfway up. it was also given 20 minutes after i parked and went into a store to get something. Came out the store and drove a quarter mile down the street,system turned off, and got whipped on. anyway i guess your still waiting on subs, waiting sucks lol.

Thats what pissed me off a few years ago,i got a ticket and wasn't even halfway up. it was also given 20 minutes after i parked and went into a store to get something. Came out the store and drove a quarter mile down the street,system turned off, and got whipped on. anyway i guess your still waiting on subs, waiting sucks lol.

Yeah I feel you mane! It's like they ain't got nothing better to do lol! But yezzir, been waiting since April and they are still NOT in stock! I got an email last week saying they should be back in stock in a week or two (so they say)! So I'm still playing the waiting game! I'm doing little stuff to keep the build going while I have time! Still waiting for my tweeter rings to get here so I can FINALLY start glassing my doors! Couldn't start without those. Got the mid rings and all the hardware already!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok small update....SQ has the HDC's in FINALLY! They are ordered and will be here Monday! I'll gladly post pics! Got a little bit done, tweeter pods came in as well as my box is finished and here! One small thing tho, the box was mad a tad bit too narrow and its sitting ON the wheel wells rather than in between! It's all good, I'll just make some small adjustments! Well here's some pics!!

D7D2E83E-B547-449E-97D4-7BAE2ECB5D96.jpg

4A72D88F-0469-4340-8C4C-B344D55FADF8.jpg

Mocked up..

6F476FD0-1524-4596-816F-FBAA790007D4.jpg

And here's where I'm at now! NEVER glasses before and I think I'll redo it!...

B8929DBD-7E1D-4E56-B615-34257CD02741.jpg

Came home to a couple packages which is ALWAYS a a great thing lol!! What could it be???? These things FINALLY a came!

888208EA-361F-4E4A-9545-B5EEBEB310FA.jpg

These things are BEASTLY!!!

67164888-DA45-4A62-AE60-31A7CA9438C6.jpg

54AF7414-F59A-4B07-A21F-F63FCAEBA297.jpg

94DD0AA9-A1AE-4957-AFA5-4B64479DDD94.jpg

nice! i really like sound qubes subs, and amps. Glassing doors can really be a bitch, specially if you still use the car daily.

You got that right mane! It IS my first time so I'm trying to be patient with the panels. They are pods so I just put the panel back on the door while I finish it up that way Im not riding around without a panel lol!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived