Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box for HDC3 10


liveforbass

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im building a new box for my HDC3 10. i have an altima coupe, and im going to have the sub and port sealed off facing into the cabin. Im powering it with a SAZ-1500D V.3, wired to 1 ohm. Im planning on doing a 1.3 cuft box tuned to around 38hz. i was planning on doing an aeroport with flaired ends for it, but im not sure how to calculate the length it would need to be. Any suggestions? or other thoughts on box dimensions or tunning?

Posted

I decided to do a slot port. 20sq inch port area and 16 sq inch per cube. What else do you guys think I should do for the box? In order to get the most potential? Like 45 degree corners or resin the inside, I'm not sure, this is my first build on my own.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5614 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...