Sundown Audio

Looking for a new amp for my new car

matt-man

You can always put your amp on the box

Please go back and re-read all of the previous posts. Thanks!

I did

You have a box for subs

You can put it their

Your not making any holes to your car

Just trying to give/think of some options

So you can probaly open to more possibilities on amps

Do pay attention. If you had actually gone through and re-read all the posts, then you'll know atleast 3 reasons why I don't want it on the box

2003 Kia Sedona A.K.A Bob

2 Alpine Type-R 12's @ 2Ohm

Pyramid Audio PB3818 @ 2Ohm

JVC Arsenal KD-AR565

Also like everyone else had mentioned, I'd at least look into getting a box build to the specs of your subwoofers. Even if you can cut some corners on the price by getting it unfinished and either carpet or paint it yourself, it would be worth it. You might be able to find someone in your area that could give you a good deal on one or even find someone nice enough to help you construct your own. There's plenty of nice people on this forum that will help you design it and even give you the cut sheets for the wood.

I'd rather spend that money on better door speakers. Once I'm done doing everything I want to do to the truck and I still have money left over, then I'll consider getting a custom box. But for now, there's nothing wrong with the one I have

JVC Arsenal KD-AR565

Maybe construct a clean looking box that is carpeted in a color or material that matches your interior, too put the amp inside? Make a way it can be ventilated and you would be able to hide all the cable and wire connections inside. Maybe some sort of center console between your rear seats?

My rear seat is a bench so that wouldn't work

JVC Arsenal KD-AR565

Archived