N02LSX Posted January 5, 2015 Report Posted January 5, 2015 So, I just bought a 08 z51 corvette coupe. Fixin to put a system in it. Going to do two seperate fiberglass boxes molded into the back for a clean look and to keep as much space back there as I can. I already have a dc 2K amp and I'm leaning toward a set of dc lvl 3 10's. Looking for best sq over spl and I'm wondering if I would be better off looking at other subs that are more geared toward sq, or if the dc subs would do what I want. Also need suggestions on air space for each sub. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thoughts on FI Q's or one Q also please.
N02LSX Posted January 6, 2015 Author Report Posted January 6, 2015 Anybody think that the dc m3 8's would sound better?
azscott Posted January 6, 2015 Report Posted January 6, 2015 Are you building sealed enclosures or ported?
N02LSX Posted January 6, 2015 Author Report Posted January 6, 2015 Not sure yet. I would like to do sealed, but the builder likes ported. What would you recommend? I don't even see a sealed option for the dc 8's on there site.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.