Advice,Help Please!!!

Hello guys this is my first post for here and I don't really know what else to do so I am here, I have been having a bad problem with my civic. Here's what I have right now nothing major but it's really ticking me off and I just don't know where to go on this, I have a rockford T1000.1BD class amplifier all 1/0 cables,stock alternator with Big 3 upgrade in all sky high wiring,450cca battery upfront and a 85ah deep cycle in my trunk with 2 Dc Audio lvl 3 15's in a 8cuft ported box tuned to 38hz,Alpine head unit and clarion eqs746. My battery is always going dead I did a parasitic test and it comes up clean I changed alternator and had alternator checked and aswell as the batteries everything is great, now I did a test with both batteries hooked up with the parasitc test and with my trunk battery hooked up it sends an amp load but when I unhook the rear battery it goes back too 0.00 why would this do that? My stock alternator is 70/75amps is this not enough to chrage up what I have but here's the thing I play the stereo a few minutes and then after the car sits in or outside the garage I come out a day or 2 later and BAM dead. Please someone help me out...Thanks.

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

As long as both of your batteries are chassis grounded and everything hooked up is a constant besides the rear battery causing your draw, I would say the problem is the rear battery itself. Cant say for sure but if you trust your equipment your doing the parasitic draw test with there is no other answer i know of.

It was happening before I even put in a rear battery. That's why I decided to add extra battery cause I thought maybe my stock battery wasn't enough.

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Caps inside of amps draining down?

Does it still do it when you disconnect the system? I would put a big relay circuit breaker in there between your amp(s) and charge wire. That way when the vehicle is going to sit for a while you are isolating the amps. That would tell you for sure if it was the amp draining things down.

Your amp doesn't stay on all the time does it? It is functioning properly and the remote turn on only turns the amp on when the head unit is on?

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I have had the problem before I added second battery and no my amp has no power going too it when vehicle is off and just sitting.

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Battery all charged up, with car off I am seeing 12.75v it's saying,with car on I am seeing 14.58 and revving it too 2k RPMS 14.60ish. I Did do a new ground from battery to alternator with 1/0 gauge too. So I am running the Big 4 now all in SkyHigh 1/0 gauge. Tomorrow I will see if it's drained down at all like it was other evening after work it was around 8v and would not crank over at all.

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Been doing a few tests if anyone cares, seems like it might be my starter solenoid being opened cause I unhooked it and let it sit over night and no drain. So anyone who has this problem definitely look into that too.

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Archived