DC Sound Lab

Man Myron and Sky you guys better keep an eye on our Haole SMD Brotha's Rusty and Jack if these guys fly to the HI. :P

I better tag along to Chaperone just in case. :D

hahahahaha any time guys, come to HI and let us know (Sky,Phillip, or me), will hook you guys up with a good time....

Aloha

My Blood Hawaiian

My Life Hawaiian

Was Born Hawaiian

Will Die Hawaiian

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAII

Ufa Built

hahahahaha any time guys, come to HI and let us know (Sky,Phillip, or me), will hook you guys up with a good time....

Aloha

Lisa's House FTMFW! They got to hear the DC Audio LV4 18" tonight in the parking lot at the bar. Small kine sample session. Maybe it'll get a little more power in time for our next Term-Lab Session on the 27th :blink:

ALOHAZ,

SKY

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

damm the sub sounded good...cant wait to hear it wide open on more power....... and yes lisa's house ftmfw.....

Aloha

My Blood Hawaiian

My Life Hawaiian

Was Born Hawaiian

Will Die Hawaiian

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAII

Ufa Built

You guys get one show coming up on the 27th too? Right On? What kind of an event is it? You guys should make plans to come on out to dB Drag Racing Finals in Laughlin. I know its not Vegas but, close. Hey should be cheap for you guys. I know its Cheaper to fly to Vegas than it is to fly interisland sometimes. LOL.

I would be interested in that kimo! when is this db finals?. I will be heading to vegas in june.08 and also sept.08.... yeah aloha airlines just went out of bussiness couple days ago, so Iam pretty sure the interisland fares will be on the rise again.... kinda sucks .....

Aloha

My Blood Hawaiian

My Life Hawaiian

Was Born Hawaiian

Will Die Hawaiian

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAII

Ufa Built

I would be interested in that kimo! when is this db finals?. I will be heading to vegas in june.08 and also sept.08.... yeah aloha airlines just went out of bussiness couple days ago, so Iam pretty sure the interisland fares will be on the rise again.... kinda sucks .....

Aloha

October 11 and 12. There is a thread in the cometitors section with a link. I don't know what I'm more excited about, competing or partying. Last year finals was our first and to some it wasn't as grand as single location finals. but it was our first and we had a great time. It was here in the bay area so it was easy for us. Laughlin isn't to bad, wish it was in Vegas but, oh well.

will go look it up and if wifey wants to change it up we will head to laughlin... does every year the db finals change location?.

thanks for the info kimo....

Aloha

My Blood Hawaiian

My Life Hawaiian

Was Born Hawaiian

Will Die Hawaiian

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAII

Ufa Built

• 2 weeks later...

Well, did a little testing today. Cut it short as soon as I started to smell coil :( Right off the back, my rear view mirror fell off :blink: What sucks is that I just reglued it(initial adhesive failure not realated to windshield flex). Did a couple of short "full power" tests and stopped. 1998 Chevrolet Blazer, DC Audio LV4 18" D2 / Digital Designs M3 / Kinetik 1400 rear / Optima Yellow Top front. Well, here's the best it did sealed at the dash car idling-

Posted Image

ALOHAZ,

SKY

Edited by hawaiianmaxx
TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Well, did a little testing today. Cut it short as soon as I started to smell coil :( Right off the back, my rear view mirror fell off :blink: What sucks is that I just reglued it(initial adhesive failure not realated to windshield flex). Did a couple of short "full power" tests and stopped. 1998 Chevrolet Blazer, DC Audio LV4 18" D2 / Digital Designs M3 / Kinetik 1400 rear / Optima Yellow Top front. Well, here's the best it did sealed at the dash car idling-

Posted Image

ALOHAZ,

nice score bruddah, you guys get one comp today? good luck!!!

WE GET ONE. we leaving in 30 min. its about 2 hour drive north. probably meet up with the man later today (Steve Meade).

Aloha.

SKY