mids and highs to keep up with wall?

Cynicz

Ok i will be running 2x b2audio zero.7s on 4x 15s (probably pushing amps at .25 ohm load) so im looking at anywhere from 15k-18k watts on 4 15s.

how many mids and highs will i need to keep up with the wall?

I was thinking like 2x 6.5s in each of the front doors with 1 super tweeter in both a pillars. i dont know what size amp i will need though.
and now that i think about it will 4x 6.5 and 2x super tweeters keep up well?

so like a 8" driver + a 6.5 in each door with a tweeter in each pillar? or do you think a 8" + 2x 6.5 in each door.

Yeah, I think if you did that you would be happy. And depending on how much tweeter you wanted to hear, you could always put 2 tweets per a pillar. But that is personal preference.

ive never been into the whole SQ scheme. ive always went with just pure bass more of a i guess show off stage as a younger adult. now i look back and realise how stupid i looked with like a 5k watt system with my marvelous like 16w rms per channel on my speakers lol.

basically i dont know how much of a difference 1 vs 2 tweeters would make because ive never had them. I want this build to be 100% done right, sound good, and not need upgraded for a long while haha. I plan on investing plenty of money into this build. I just dropped 3400$ solely on my 2 amps so I dont want to skimp out on any aspect of the build is why im asking :P

and what size of amp should i be going with. i want to stick with all my amps being the same brand so with b2 i can do the duo 2channel (since im only running speakers in front doors, as wall will be right behind the seats.

that amp is 2x500@4ohm and 2x900@2ohm. do you think 1 would suffice?

That question is a little hard to answer without knowing exactly what you are going to buy. I find it easiest to do one of two things, either pick amps then pick corresponding speakers or pick speakers and then pick corresponding amps.

And also, were you suggesting you want to do a sq build or were you just saying you want mids/highs to keep up with your subs?

That question is a little hard to answer without knowing exactly what you are going to buy. I find it easiest to do one of two things, either pick amps then pick corresponding speakers or pick speakers and then pick corresponding amps.

And also, were you suggesting you want to do a sq build or were you just saying you want mids/highs to keep up with your subs?

sorry for not clarifying I just want some good clear loud speakers to keep up with the subs. not neccesarily pure sound quality but i want it all to blend well.

i go to alot of parties in the country and stuff where whoever has some loud speakers will just open their doors and play music all night so I kind of want to be able to have like a nice sounding demo truck, then at the same time be able to crank the bass down and have like a portable concert too haha.

I dont know what brand speakers i want to go with so I need some recomendations. I want all my door speakers 1 brand, all amps the same brand, subs same brand and wiring same brand (very ocd lol). I was originally wanting all my subs and speakers the same brand but i think im going to go with 4 custom psi platform 3s made for my power. and psi doesnt make door speakers (i dont think lol)

So I just look up the B2 amps. You could get the B2 four channel for 2 tweets and 2 6.5s OR 4 tweets (wired in paralell) and 2 6.5s OR 4 tweets (one per channel). And that 2 channel is monster, you could fit like 4 speakers per door easily with that amp.

I was wanting to stick with preferably one amp for all tweeters and speakers. do you think just the 4 channel will be enough power to keep up with the zero.7s amps? and yeah i wanted 1 amp preferably so its less wiring. and wanted to stick with b2 because i already have 2x b2audio zero.7s which are 5500 at 1ohm and 7500 at half ohm (0.5 stable)
so ill probably get 4x d2 15s and run at 1 ohm to start since ill only be getting like 1 battery and 5 cap banks to start, then once i beef up my electrical pool with another battery or 2 and like 3-4 more cap banks then ill run them at a quarter ohm each. (b2 said with stout electrical i can easily see 9k at a quarter ohm) so i plan on running dual inputs for 6 power and 6 ground per amp.

Archived