Voltage Regulator Size Help

CaptainGingerBeard

Hi all! I am fairly new to the realm of Subwoofers and know nothing about amp guts. But anyway, I got an amp a few days ago from a friend who claimed the amp was acting funny. We tried it out and it started smoking. After opening it up we found out that one of the voltage regulators was catching fire. I would love to replace it but I don't know what size that regulator was. It is in a Power Acoustik Demon 4000 (Not great, but gets the job done). Any Ideas?

Hi all! I am fairly new to the realm of Subwoofers and know nothing about amp guts. But anyway, I got an amp a few days ago from a friend who claimed the amp was acting funny. We tried it out and it started smoking. After opening it up we found out that one of the voltage regulators was catching fire. I would love to replace it but I don't know what size that regulator was. It is in a Power Acoustik Demon 4000 (Not great, but gets the job done). Any Ideas?

por lo regular todos son lm7815(15v) lm7915(-15v) cambia los dos/////// usually all are lm7815 (15v) lm7915 (-15V) changes the two

Archived