Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2011 Rav 4


buff_n3rd

Recommended Posts

Posted

Originally wanted to go overkill (still do but I can't take the pups anywhere if I do) but think I will dial it back for now. My Rav4 has optional 3rd row seating which means, no 3rd row seating. I have a huge hole in the back and want to fill it but haven't a clue with what.

Was going to do 2 x 15" sundown X series but I would have zero room for the dogs.

Anyways, the hole is 34" wide x 19" deep x 9.5" tall. I don't want to go much higher, just to make it flush.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a50kvvjatcg0or1/5.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmuohmnewle947g/7%20_34%20inches.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5irtibb3ymxh66j/6%20_19%20inches.jpg?dl=0

The right side has a small rounding to it but overall I can work around that.

Any suggestions for a one sub setup like an SA series 12 or an X series 12?
What about just going to 2 subs in a sealed box?

Let's say I am not too concerned with money but i'll put my budget at 3000 for subs, enclosure (ill be doing that), wiring, amp, upgrading big 3 if necessary. I have a different budget for my mids but feel free to recommend what could work well with that. I want clean, but loud (given the constraints above). Money can be adjusted if needed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...