Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help with ported box design for dc lvl 4's


Never2Loud931

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright guys I've got two 12" lvl 4's and I'm hoping someone can help me out with a nice ported design, I've made a few using the re calculator but I see many people saying it's inaccurate. The max dimensions are 30"wide x 20"deep x 16"tall if I put it in through the back seat. However if I put it in through the trunk opening I can fit 36"wide x 12-14"deep x 16"tall. I do not personally have a preference of slot or areo port, what ever works best. I would also like a double baffle and I'm looking to be tuned around 30-33 Hz. Thanks for any help!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4861 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...