81000D Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 Anybody have any experience with these? Specifically in a 6.5
Audioholic Posted January 30, 2015 Report Posted January 30, 2015 Which 6.5 you looking at? The neo or the standard slug 6.5?
Audioholic Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 I currently run the menace pro voice 6.5b 8 ohm 100rms. I originally ran 8 off a rockford fosgate 600.4 (soon to be 16 on 2 rf 600.4). They are ok for the price I got them for. A little bit muddy to me tho, now the neo 6.5 sound night and day different they sound cleaner and MUCH louder.I got my hands on 4 new discontinued pro voice 10B 500rms each speaker.They sounded really good to me in the store. I haven't tried they in my truck yet.
81000D Posted January 31, 2015 Author Report Posted January 31, 2015 Thnx for the info. I will look into the PRV's then.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.