Illinois Meet

slim8605

The earliest I would have another meet is probably in august/september. June and July is a BUSY month for shows.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Thats cool with me. Just gives me more time to make sure everything is ready.

Since you're the closest person I know with a TL I might bug you for some meter time before then!

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Hmmmm... my neck of the woods

I'm holding on to the amp. A lot of people there were throwing up some good numbers. I gotta make sure I can keep up :D

Wait... YOUR neck of the woods?

wtf? i think your forgetting me an twigz <_<

well maybe just twigz.

Im the loudest in MY town cause MY town doesnt do much.

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

well maybe just twigz.

im be the loudest on my block.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

well maybe just twigz.

You missed the meet so you don't count anymore! And yes, my neck of the woods. My goal is to take over the world starting with Joliet. Then I'm gunning for Tommy :)

..and I'm still waiting for you to do something big

im be the loudest on my block.

Did you get my PM?

thats a great amp to hold onto wish i would have got it from u when u was sellin it. what sub or subs are u lookin at gettin?

You should have :) I glad you didn't tho. I would rather run one amp than have to deal with 2. Save me some space and weight.

Right now I'm looking at AQ hdc3s but since I saw sleepy running the same equipment I might go with something else. I'm looking at a $600 budget on subs but I'll prolly be bumping that up.

I'm taking suggestions on subs if anyone wants to throw some at me.(No BTLs, MTs or DCs)

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

You missed the meet so you don't count anymore! And yes, my neck of the woods. My goal is to take over the world starting with Joliet. Then I'm gunning for Tommy :)

..and I'm still waiting for you to do something big

Did you get my PM?

You should have :) I glad you didn't tho. I would rather run one amp than have to deal with 2. Save me some space and weight.

Right now I'm looking at AQ hdc3s but since I saw sleepy running the same equipment I might go with something else. I'm looking at a $600 budget on subs but I'll prolly be bumping that up.

I'm taking suggestions on subs if anyone wants to throw some at me.(No BTLs, MTs or DCs)

no FI, no RE, no DC?

wth i their left to choose from?

oh well im the only one in illinois who got DC SUBS =)

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived