Illinois Meet

slim8605

Vote to have this be the name of the event. woot! lol

x2

If ANYONE plans on bringing someone not on the forum please let me know. I we are doing food and drinks I wanna make sure there's enough to go around

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

hmm sounds familiar LOL

I'm out for real this time.

I'll put up more team names tomorrow before/during work

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

looking through the posts and the 11am-8pm idea is a good idea.

Having 2 mic's would be really cool since there would be a little competition going on :).

And will it be actual competitions or just chilling and stuff because i typed up a rule sheet a while back for a bass race i was planning for my school but you guys can use/edit it if you want.

http://rapidshare.com/files/105227732/Bass..._Rules.txt.html

looking through the posts and the 11am-8pm idea is a good idea.

Having 2 mic's would be really cool since there would be a little competition going on :).

And will it be actual competitions or just chilling and stuff because i typed up a rule sheet a while back for a bass race i was planning for my school but you guys can use/edit it if you want.

http://rapidshare.com/files/105227732/Bass..._Rules.txt.html

sportsmanship competing/friendlyness is ok anyone who SHIT TALKS, well as long as its playful and doesnt get out of control it's fine but no ASS HOLES allowed.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

sportsmanship competing/friendlyness is ok anyone who SHIT TALKS, well as long as its playful and doesnt get out of control it's fine but no ASS HOLES allowed.

+1 man

playful sh*t talking is alright with me as long as it doesnt escalate into shouting and physical fighting.

I can bring a grille if need be. Maybe I'll even bring the big propane SOB. :)

I only have one sensor, so if you want to do two cars at once then i'll need another sensor. Last time it was just kind of a free for all and people did what they wanted. I gave pointers here and there and tried different positions to get different scores. Hopefully the wind won't be as bad this time because it kind of put a damper on things in terms of me helping everyone out. I was afraid of stuff blowing away. :)

No trophies for this thing. It's just a meet, not an actual sanctioned competition. Although if people want some trophies, I have about 100 sitting in my garage collecting dust. perhaps I can give some out for the loudest vehicle/best vehicle/farthest drive/etc. :)

As for a time, whenever you want to get there. IIRC I got there around 10:30-11 and was the first to arrive. We CAN make it earlier if people want to. Frankly, nobody gave a rats ass about anything out there, so whatever time you want to get there is fine. I'm gonna make sure to call up the park district to see if there are any events going on during the 24th or 31st just so we don't conflict with anyone else.

This lot is HUGE. No worries about getting too big and having to move somewhere else. That farm thats closest to the lot really isn't that close at all, so they really pose no threat.

As for alcohol, as far as I know it is a big no no to bring alcohol to a public park. I'm not saying that YOU can't bring stuff if you keep it on the DL, but I myself will not be bringing any alcohol.

I would love for people to bring food if I bring a grille and the TL. Burgers/hot dogs/pizzas/whatever. People can bring pop and shit too.

I'm off work on monday, so perhaps I'll call up the park district/police to get everything worked out.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Tommy, I'm sure someone else has an extra TL that they can lend to you for the meet I'd really like to see some H2H competition as i've never been to a meet in my life and that it seems pretty cool/exciting.

Tommy, I'm sure someone else has an extra TL that they can lend to you for the meet I'd really like to see some H2H competition as i've never been to a meet in my life and that it seems pretty cool/exciting.

All I really need is another sensor and cord to hook up to my termlab.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Archived