slim8605 Posted May 20, 2008 Author Report Posted May 20, 2008 That wind was crazy! I don't think I'm wearing my hat this time... just in case. I know we are supposed to have good weather but hopefully that doesn't change. 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
slim8605 Posted May 20, 2008 Author Report Posted May 20, 2008 seriously? why would you be the quietest? I thought you had a few DC's or something to rep Twigz has the DCs. I have a Havoc but that might be going up for sale this week to pay for a new windshield(I cracked trying to kill a spider). 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Guest Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 trying to kill a spider with what, a damn bat? lmao
slim8605 Posted May 20, 2008 Author Report Posted May 20, 2008 trying to kill a spider with what, a damn bat? lmao HAHA!!! My friend said the EXACT same thing! I hit it with my fist. I didn't think I was swinging that hard but obviously I did. Bad thing about it was the spider was on the outside of the window 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Guest Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 LMFAO HAHAHA all aboard the fail boat! jk man, sorry, but it's still funny nonetheless
tommyk90 Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 i remember some guys that were gonna bring food and dranks from their work. i wasnt trying to be negative, but he's being really skeptical and i want him to go and experience the loudest systems in Illinois. again not trying to be negative, but he thinks you guys are gonna laugh at him cause his system isn't that loud, but its the loudest at my school lol. He shouldn't be embarrassed at all, everyone's gotta start somewhere. Plus there were people there last year that didn't have ANY subs! I'll have to make a driveby stand though. It seems like a lot of people want to try that format. Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby -2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw
Guest Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 bring big orange cones ftw. dont you just need like a normal foldable table for the term-y though?
slim8605 Posted May 20, 2008 Author Report Posted May 20, 2008 I laughed when it first happened too. Now when I look at it I get mad 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Guest Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 well at least you now know that your fist can crack glass but your subs cant
slim8605 Posted May 20, 2008 Author Report Posted May 20, 2008 well at least you now know that your fist can crack glass but your subs cant ouch! Time for me to start throwing the sub through it 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.