Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4th order box designer


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was wondering if there was any recommendations on who to talk to, to design a 4th order box for me. I understand it to a fair extent, but I'd rather shell out a few dollars, and pay an expert/veteran of the trade to lay it out for me.

If it helps it's 10 flex audio bf12's in a suburban. (I'm not even sure 10 12s can fit in a good 4th order to be honest.)

Thank you guys?

3 350 amp 6 phase js alts

6 custom sundown 18s

4 ft1 tweets

8 8" pwx mids

18 g31 agm batts
2 crescendo 12k

1 american bass gt3200.4

1 jl slash 300/4

~600 feet of 1/0 ofc knu

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6470 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...