playaplaya6928 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Dont kno much about displacements so hear it is im building a box for this sexy beast already got my cuts all cut just havent put it together yet but it length 25 hight 15 and width 15 =2.48 cft my port is going to be 4" dia circle port i was going to cut it about 7.5" would be around 36 hz but would it stay that tune once i put the sub in will appreciate any feedback
playaplaya6928 Posted February 13, 2015 Author Report Posted February 13, 2015 Oh and sub will be on top and port will be on the front of the box
Cj Kumz Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 You tuning will be raised when the sub drops in. That's why you have to account for all displacements when tuning a box. Best you could do is download torres tuning calculator and slot in your figures. Also I personally think that port is too small for that sub and also the current hdc310 works well in the 1.25-1.5 cubic feet area. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
playaplaya6928 Posted February 13, 2015 Author Report Posted February 13, 2015 Yea I have the btc box tune calculator app that I mad the box with I guess I just dont kno the displacement of the sub
playaplaya6928 Posted February 13, 2015 Author Report Posted February 13, 2015 Kool kool thank u so much ill post a pic of my box wen im dun me and my son and daughter have been drawing on the front peice of the box
playaplaya6928 Posted February 22, 2015 Author Report Posted February 22, 2015 Cant figure out how to upload pic ill try computer later
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.