Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 15s in a civic (need help!!)


Aliaxer Rivera

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 99 civic coupe ..can manage to fit 1 15 in a ported box in the trunk was a Sundown E series in a 4cube but was built in the trunk

 

2000 blazer LS

240 mechman

2 b2 HN v3 15s

crescendo bc5500 @.5

1/0 ebflex ofc

d680/g31

kenwood deck

mb quart components

crescendo pwx 8s

lots more to come

 

 

blazer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204432-shadowcasters-2k-blazer/

 

 

142.8db MECA

2016 PA state champ mod 1 class

Posted

Don't ever have someone say you can't do something, prove them all wrong and do it I am doing 2 hdc3 15's in a trunk wall of my civic coupe I have over 9 cubes to squeeze out since I cut my rear deck and modified the wheel wells to make it wider inside my trunk.

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 632 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...