AndersNorlev Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Hello, Im lost.... I have tried to build a enclosure for my lvl3 12" and all online calculators makes different measurements.. I have a buddy and he sad i need a box in, 400x660x280mm with a vent at 70mm... Can some one help me?? //Anders
Mustang2dakota Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Hello, Im lost.... I have tried to build a enclosure for my lvl3 12" and all online calculators makes different measurements.. I have a buddy and he sad i need a box in, 400x660x280mm with a vent at 70mm... Can some one help me?? //Anders What kind of vehicle is it going in? How much power will you actually be putting to it? What do you want the box to be tuned to? And what are your max dimensions(remember you need the box to actually go into your hatch/trunk so make sure the dimensions you give us will fit in there first) 2014 JKU Sound: pioneer xav-65 4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4 2 pioneer gm-d9601 (much more in route) General: 18in worx rims 33in tire stinger src bumpers light bars 6k hids 2in leveling kit 3.25in lift The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/
AndersNorlev Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Suzuki Wagon R+ 2001. I have an Rockford Fosgate P500-2 amp, but i think that i need to change it to an bigger one.. How can i find out what hz i have to tuned it to? Max size: Height: 450mm Length: 1100mm Depth: 350mm
Mustang2dakota Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Suzuki Wagon R+ 2001. I have an Rockford Fosgate P500-2 amp, but i think that i need to change it to an bigger one.. How can i find out what hz i have to tuned it to? Max size: Height: 450mm Length: 1100mm Depth: 350mm What you have your box tuned to is up to you. Its based off of personal preference and the kind of music you listen to. Like myself, I listen to mainly rap so i prefer ~35hz, but a rock listener might prefer around 40hz. List what kind of music you listen to and im sure someone will suggest a tuning. 2014 JKU Sound: pioneer xav-65 4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4 2 pioneer gm-d9601 (much more in route) General: 18in worx rims 33in tire stinger src bumpers light bars 6k hids 2in leveling kit 3.25in lift The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/
AndersNorlev Posted February 24, 2015 Author Report Posted February 24, 2015 Okay, club music is close to rap.. So 34hz, will that be fine?
Mustang2dakota Posted February 24, 2015 Report Posted February 24, 2015 Okay, club music is close to rap.. So 34hz, will that be fine? 34hz In my opinion is a good number. Wait a little bit and I'm sure somebody will help you out with a box design now that we've coverd the basics 2014 JKU Sound: pioneer xav-65 4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4 2 pioneer gm-d9601 (much more in route) General: 18in worx rims 33in tire stinger src bumpers light bars 6k hids 2in leveling kit 3.25in lift The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/
AndersNorlev Posted February 25, 2015 Author Report Posted February 25, 2015 Is there someone who can help me? :-)
AndersNorlev Posted February 28, 2015 Author Report Posted February 28, 2015 I have tried me self, but i dont know if its right? Sizes: 358*448*298mm Port: 50*140mm
Guest Posted February 28, 2015 Report Posted February 28, 2015 Sorry but Im not pro at mm to inches conversion but I think 140mm = 5 inches? If so, your port is probably not long enough. Also I am even more lost with your external dimensions because you havent labeled which numbers are height, width, and depth. With the dc level 3 you want the net volume to be around 93 liters goodluck friend and welcome to the forum
AndersNorlev Posted February 28, 2015 Author Report Posted February 28, 2015 140mm is 5.51in.. H: 358mm W: 448mm D: 298mm Thank you Gunnem :-)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.