Formula 1.

Guest Powered By Hate

Any other American like the sport besides me? 0-125 and back to 0 in 7 seconds is impressive, why dont more american watch it? The cam is 180 degrees off or something cause they rev 19k and it only lines up after 9k RPM, from then on its lined up as it should be. 7 gears, 800 hp naturally aspirated power from a 2.3 litre engine. They turn left and right. They even sing!

I was watching a race one day when Michael Schumacher used to race.. Juan Pablo Montoya was infront of him on the final lap and schumacher was going to get around him very easily and take first. The crew for Montoya's car had the idea of charging the oil tanks (2) with a massive amount of pressure and forcing them to burst, pouring oil all over the engine creating alot of smoke. Schumacher thinking Montoya's engine isn blown backs off to avoid sucking in any misc engine parts. Montoya took first and on that day a new rule was made =] The thing is, you dont see things like that in other sports... Thats stuff from "the amazing race" cartoons from back in the 1980's..

Besides all of that, what do you think of it? 16 races, 16 countries, 65-80 laps. Most advanced thing on wheels besides the space shuttle.. Maybe I can get a few converts =]

Also I need race updates! I dont have speed vision anymore!

One more thing, they are loud!

I watch it! But i am a fan of all car racing (cept imports) no offnese to anyone lol just my opinion. I love hearing those cars scream by.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

I try to watch it when ever it is on. I have been to a couple of cart races, sucked because on a circle track but still a great time. The cart races were so much better then the nascar ones I have been to. Faster cars, better crashes, and not all the drunks.