polonczyk Posted March 13, 2015 Author Report Posted March 13, 2015 No one bitched at you for cutting plywood in the room or off the balcony however you did it.. I actually did it in the parking lot. I think some of the guests thought I worked maintenance or something, lol. I didn't do any of the cutting indoors, although I definitely thought about it. I won't lie though, the room does smell like wood glue and silicone sealant.....
polonczyk Posted March 13, 2015 Author Report Posted March 13, 2015 That's awesome!! Any pics of the truck? I'll take some tomorrow and post em up.
XRunner Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 Awesome box for being built from a hotel room! 2005 Toyota Tacoma XRunner Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204530-05-tacoma-xrunner-build-sundown-singer-xs-power/
polonczyk Posted March 13, 2015 Author Report Posted March 13, 2015 Awesome box for being built from a hotel room! Thank you. Is it sad that I brought only 4 pairs of clothes, but filled the back of my truck with my tools? haha
polonczyk Posted March 14, 2015 Author Report Posted March 14, 2015 Here are a few pics of the rest of the system that is already installed. Consists of -Clarion VX 404 Headunit -NVX NSP35 3.5 Dash Speakers powered by Headunit -NVX XSP6KIT 6.5 component set in front doors -NVX VSPKIT 6.5 component set in rear doors -NVX JAD800.4 amp powering front and rear component sets -(2)NVX VCW124 subs currently under back seat in Fox Acoustics box -Hifonics Colossus LTD 3200wrms Dual Mono amp. -NVX XCAP10H 10farad hybrid capacitor -All power and ground 1/0 KnuKonceptz cable -All mid and high speaker cable 14 gauge KnuKonceptz OFC -Sub speaker cable 10 gauge KnuKonceptz OFC -Optima Yellowtop -270a Alternator -Big 3 1/0 KnuKonceptz Here are various pics of the stuff and install. All this was installed in January 2015.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.