2007 Escalade build "The Basscalade"

The speaker wire never power and ground , (for me in my systems) a lot of time that can give you engine whine alternator noise. I would move them speakers wires. If it was me. I am not trashing your work. Just a heads up on things. If I am wrong someone correct me . Also move your RCA's too , get it away from power and ground the best you can. I am not trying to pick apart your work. I love this thing bro. You have spent some big money for sure.

The speaker wire never power and ground , (for me in my systems) a lot of time that can give you engine whine alternator noise. I would move them speakers wires. If it was me. I am not trashing your work. Just a heads up on things. If I am wrong someone correct me . Also move your RCA's too , get it away from power and ground the best you can. I am not trying to pick apart your work. I love this thing bro. You have spent some big money for sure.

no that's what I need good advice! my buddy said the same thing. So what did was I took a fresh set of rca's and them over the seats away from everything. The noise was still there.

no that's what I need good advice! my buddy said the same thing. So what did was I took a fresh set of rca's and them over the seats away from everything. The noise was still there.
that's a good idea. I moved the rca's but never moved the speaker wire. I going to try that tonight

Both of those boxes look really good and well put together. Keep up the good work.

2014 JKU

Sound:

pioneer xav-65

4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4

2 pioneer gm-d9601

(much more in route)

General:

18in worx rims

33in tire

stinger src bumpers

light bars

6k hids

2in leveling kit

3.25in lift

The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/

Dude I see you going along way. You sir have the right out look on things and skills. Keep up the good vibes , you sir will get there.

Thanks bro Im trying. It's been a long journey

Update: Well I finally found out that the ground noise was coming from my head unit. This really sucks but aleast I know. So everything is on hold for a couple days. I hoping it's just the rca plug that goes into the back of radio. I ordered a new plug so it should be here by Monday. If this does not work I will have to send the unit back to alpine.

One good thing I finally got the box in!! My wife can now pull back in the garage. Lol20150326_141952_zpsdkjcpam0.jpg

I still have to clean it up and move some wires around. But it did feel good to finally see the box in the truck

Archived