Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

How accurate is Win ISD spl graph?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm on Mobil so things are a little odd

Joe- I'm going to go back and check my specs as I can see now that I entered something wrong

Triticum- thanks for all the help and the graphs/pictures were nice to see

It's nice to know that I can get a "ballpark" number from win ISD, but I can see why it would never compare to a term lab score.

2014 JKU

Sound:

pioneer xav-65

4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4

2 pioneer gm-d9601

(much more in route)

General:

18in worx rims

33in tire

stinger src bumpers

light bars

6k hids

2in leveling kit

3.25in lift

The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2217 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...