Sonic Electronix

Ight i just got back my Viper 2500 back from directed which took 6 weeks to fix but thats another long story ,but i've been tryin to decide on what subwoofer set-up i should go with for my amp so i'm lookin for some help from my audio friends on SMD.I dont want a lot of subs and i also dont want a sub box thats going to take up my whole trunk.I also wanted to know how do i figure out how much room i have for my subs and the box for em, What should i go with. heres my amps ratings

Dynamic Power RaDynamic Power Rating: 2700 watts

S/N: > 80 dB

Freq. Range: 20-250Hz

Damping Factor: > 50

Input Sens.: 150mV to 8V

Rated Power @ 4 ohm: 1500 x 1

Rated Power @ 2 ohm: 2500 x 1

Rated Power @ 1 ohm: N/A

Crossover: var. 18dB low-pass

Bass EQ: Yes 8 dB

RCA Output: Yes, mono

Protection: T,S,D,R,O,l

3515 if you have no hook ups and are buying from a dealer look to spend about 500. sounds xpensive but if u have the right electrical and box you can be lookin to hit mid 140s(possibly upper 140s) from just that one sub

I definetly dont have any hook-ups, but that sound pretty damn good to me. but the only thing i would have to build box and i still cant seem to figure out how much sq ft i have in my trunk.

man.. thats a sweet amp.. i got it !!!

anyhow.. maybe the new AUDIOQUE HDC3 ???

i'm gonna run 1 atomic ELE 12" as soon as atomic gets done re-coning it :unsure:

To be honest i never heard of those audioque unitl i joined this forum what are those about?

3515 if you have no hook ups and are buying from a dealer look to spend about 500. sounds xpensive but if u have the right electrical and box you can be lookin to hit mid 140s(possibly upper 140s) from just that one sub

Upper 140's from a 3515? I'd say if you go with a 3515 buy it used or something, you could get a 9515 for $500

crxsilogozz5.gif