Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

sun morn... cause i am meeting everyone there at the event to get everything i need to compete :)

99vic- you wanna meet up tomorrow???

you decided on the $25 deck or the $125? remember i dont really have room to bring alot of shit, trust me the exelon is awesome i used it at the world finals and havent touched it since(still in my podium)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

you decided on the $25 deck or the $125? remember i dont really have room to bring alot of shit, trust me the exelon is awesome i used it at the world finals and havent touched it since(still in my podium)

the 25.00 is fine.. i dont get paid til the 1st and the 15th.... so.. maybe on the 1st i will buy the other one..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

all these talk make me wanna go out and check it out.. but yeah im a noob so no racing/drags for me..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

well i got meter on a audio control and said i hit a 139.6 on music. as far as my system wise, i have a fosgate p500.2 pushing 2 12s plant audio rx 2124 with a pioneer 3900mp deck... but hopefully when i have a better set up later i'll be hitting up the lanes..

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

well i got meter on a audio control and said i hit a 139.6 on music. as far as my system wise, i have a fosgate p500.2 pushing 2 12s plant audio rx 2124 with a pioneer 3900mp deck... but hopefully when i have a better set up later i'll be hitting up the lanes..

bassrace 129.9 :D

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i am still a noob... i started db drag in 2006.. and attened events... attended a few shows in 2007.. and i am just now starting my 2008 season..

so.. go.. check it out... see what you think.. do the next show.

jack- yes sir.. sunday mornning early.. i will be there at 8am or so.. i am waking up at 6:30... getting everything ready... and peace n out

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

bassrace 129.9 :D

haha.. but i never been metered on TL or been in a bassrace at that.. i mean i got the jist of bass race but dont have all the rule and etc. down yet.

where is the show going to be held at? i know its at a shop out on stockton somewhere. (still new to sac and located in the north sac area)

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived