Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Check out my box design


RomanZ

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just wanted to get your guys' opinion on the specs of my box before I actually build it.

Equipment:

Rockford p3 12

Alpine MRD-M605

Ported box in the trunk of Acura TL

Specs:

2.18 net

tuned to 34 hz

33.75 in of port

15.49 in of port per cube

Sub and port will be firing toward the rear seat

I used Torres to get all these numbers. I'm just trying to have a nice daily sub in my car nothing insanely loud but nothing crappy either.

What do you all think?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3125 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...