Second Skin Audio

Sundown Audio Sa-18 spec help

Well.. Currently finished with the quad zv4 18" 6th order in the expo, aaannnnddddddd i turned around and looked at my pathetic looking stock as hell subaru impreza sitting all leveled like.. so i tore the backs seats out and threw in a false floor with some 2x4. Its obviously time to wall..

Lets go to sundown's website real quick and see the spec's on their sa-18's.. ahh wait.. there isn't any. oh well at least within scanning their photo's on facebook for a good while you can fine some TS spec's.. weeeeeeeee...

But wait, there's more!

still have not the slightest idea what these woofers want cubic feet wise.. im assuming 4.5-5 per woofer seeing as the 15 wants 3-4....

Still have not the slightest idea what port area each woofer wants.. im assuming close to 80 per sub....

still have not the slightest idea why my wall isnt started ye... wait.. yeah ...

So if anyone has had the pleasure of actually receiving any valuable info on port area, cubic feet, and if a flatwall of two worked wonders in your car, let me know these numbers. thank you.

It's about to get QUIET.

Expedition, Quad zv.4 18's, ab750.1, quiet mode activated...

Visit our build log at : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197481-expedition-quad-zv4-6th-order-attempt-first-time/

Archived