UPDATE as of 9/29/15 1997 Chevy Suburban aka "97 Shocker" due to no offers I will be parting out all the equipment amps, woofers, etc!

What numbers did it do at what peak frequency

I'm not sure! This set up has never seen a meter! I'm trying to get it over to SMD head quarters to get it metered but the cost to put full coverage back on it is to great of a cost for me right now! When I designed the box the frequency should be right around 35 to 38hrtz

I'm confused how this truck has never been on a meter but your pic of the truck clearly shows trophies in the frame (assuming those trophys were for audio related feats)

So those trophies were won with my original wall set up check the link http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1201&hl=97shocker The current set up and wall has not bee metered yet i'm going to try to get out to the SMD head quarters but i hate to bother a busy man but i think i'm going to have to go shake his building this weekend and see if i cant persuade him to bust out the equipment.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

first up for sell is a T20001BD i am only asking for this bad boy $400 with shipping and $350 if pick up is local. im sorry i don't have the Box or Birth Sheet due to the fact that some one threw them away during my move they said they were empty so i didn't need them any more!?!? some people just don't understand car audio.... this bad boy is pushing 2 T2 15" Rockford woofers. I do have 2 but only 1 is for sell right now. i have other amps i will be posting once i get this to work.

C6B637B3-0E59-498C-BA33-54B3171F4411_zps408B05BE-4157-4EB5-82ED-155C5E5135DD-599

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I'm working with the oldest computer technology that you could think of so bare with me here! so at the top there is the T20001BD which is priced at $400 Shipped and $350 for local pick up. Then under that is a T8004 which is on sale for $350 Shipped and $300 for local pick up. then under that i have a T4004 Which is on sale for $200 Shipped or $150 for local pick up. now everyone knows these amps are power houses and if on one on here is interested in purchasing these i will be putting them all up on EBay. I am open for best offers but these prices are all ready pretty low. Form 1 Bass Fanatic to all of you here i am in Dire need to get these sold so i can pay my bills. thank you for your time to look at my equipment for sale.

ffbbfe48-4fea-4cdf-b3b4-f8a13d93e520_zps

Please remember these are used and in Perfect working condition. sold as is. i will take returns with reasonable explanation but will not take back blown broken or damaged as i know these all are in working and gently used condition. sorry no boxes or birth sheets as stated above they were thrown away in my recent move. Thank you all again...

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived