Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If this is in the wrong section....My bad I was not sure where to post. But anywho......I was wanting to buy A Memory card online. Its a micro M2 memory card. Does anyone know the best place to get a 4 GB one? THanks alot everyone!

smd2.gifduck.jpg
Posted
If this is in the wrong section....My bad I was not sure where to post. But anywho......I was wanting to buy A Memory card online. Its a micro M2 memory card. Does anyone know the best place to get a 4 GB one? THanks alot everyone!

if that memory card is for computers then definately www.newegg.com

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Posted
Looks like they only have a 2Gb card and thats it.

Yeah you beat me to it. So what were you looking for? I might be able to find a place elsewhere that has some in stock.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7895 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...