Second Skin Audio

Enclosure Idea for 2 x Team Fi 18's

I have ordered 2 Team Fi 18's and I have 2 x CT Sounds 4k's that im gonna strap together on them. I have plenty of electrical to support it but im working on my box design now. The one I have figured out is setting at 12 cubes and its tuned to 33Hz. I have three 8" aero ports figured in with about 150 cubic inches of port volume which is what Fi told me to build my box at for the back of an Escalade. I sketched it up so I could add a pic of what I have worked out so far. Ill be using 4 layer walls of either MDF or Birch and glassing the inside. With 3" walls and glass will I still need to add bracing inside and if so can i just put a few joints of all thread in it each direction ? Reason I ask is because im walling behind my second row seats and space is gonna be really tight with all my xs d3100's and amps and stuff. Im not extremely experienced at box building so I was hoping to get some feedback from some more experienced builders. Id only like to buy the materials to build 1 box and do it right the first time. I appreciate any help. And of course it'll have a back. Just hadn't put it in sketchup.

Box.png

Archived