_94fleet Posted July 3, 2015 Report Posted July 3, 2015 For those of you that have run DD9900s how much power did you throw at it and howd it do? I have my single 18 on a soundqubed 3500. B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3
Inetba Posted July 3, 2015 Report Posted July 3, 2015 I don't have one, but I know someone else who has a single 9918 attached to a M4 (5,000 watts) daily. He obviously doesn't max it out very often, but when he does, that thing MOVES. As long as you don't crank the dial up to 11/10 too often, the 9900 series can handle stupid ridiculous power. If you can afford enough amplifier and electrical to destroy a 9918, you can afford a Z18. And more than likely, your ears are going to break before a Z18 does.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.