p05powerstrokeproject Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 I'm not doing anything fancy. Ported and seat able to lay down still is my only goal. Can anyone help me and get me a cutout sheet?
firebirdude Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 How can anyone help you when you don't give us any info?
p05powerstrokeproject Posted July 11, 2015 Author Report Posted July 11, 2015 I was trying to get my pics to load can't figure it out. 50 inches length 19 inches depth 20-25 inches height Subs firing forward port on back of box lower part across whole bottom if possible Tuned to 34 hz
Dewayne89 Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 If you have android I use ultimate car audio app and just play with numbers til I get my desired airspace tuning and port area but you might get better help if we knew which sub or subs your using
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.