Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

? about my ported enc!osure


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have 2 pioneer 3003d4 12's on roughly 1200watts rms in a 3cft net,4.2 gross @35hz l- port enclosure.I was thinking of building the max manufacturer rec. 4 cft net ported.i m wondering if I could turn my current ported enclosure into a bandpass\4th order kinda design.my box is shared chamber with l-port to the left side on the face(sub,sub,port) my idea was to build a ported or sealed chamber on the face of the box enclosing the subs but still have it ported like it currently is.would I gain any thing by doing this or would it be a waste of time and trunk space.anyone have experience doing this positive\negative results. Thanks inadvance

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2891 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...