Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

1 or 2. subs. 800 rms


dayo808

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have never used a single sub setup until recently. I am trying to decide what to do next sub wise as I am not the happiest with performance. Though it does sound good and hits hard . I have been thinking should I go for 2 400rms sun's or 1 750rms sub I know that you move more air with the added cone area of a dual setup and you save room with a single. What are the benefits of either design? I have thoughts on sub selections but I'm not trying to make a vs thread

Posted

Sounds like you already know the pros and cons. it's up to you to decide. If you've got the space to give up on two drivers in a proper enclosure, then yeah, it's going to be louder. Is it worth the space? Only you can decide that.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7245 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...