Jump to content
Sundown Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need help with a ported Sub box for my 2015 GMC Sierra Double Cab (Four Door Extended Cab). I would love if someone had blueprints so I can build it myself. If it could be Down firing with the 2 ports facing forward, but I wont be picky.

--Thank You Everyone

MAX size (Front Height 11" , Back Height 7.5" , Depth 16.5" , Width 55")

- Recomended Ported Box Size- 1.0 Cubit Foot per Sub

- I think it should be tuned to 32hz

Sundown Audio

SD-3 10" Dual 4 Ohm

RE : 7.00 ohms
FS : 25.5 Hz
VAS : 39.3 L
QES : 0.50
QMS : 3.53
QTS : 0.43
LE : 7.49 mH
BL : 18.57 NA
MMS : 152 g
CMS : 260 uM/N
SENS : 83.1 dB

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2325 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...