Sundown Audio

FSD Audio FZ2600D

SQSPL50

FSD my be an american version of zenon, selling zenon amplifiers directly to the public, those numbers are super cheap, to get a 5K for that price manufacturing cost a company would have to order a minimum of 50 amps in each quantity, I think they look solid, but you never know until you buy it and hammer on it, zenon used to have the lions share of big power amp manufacturing now its S&I. Just a conspiracy theory.

Crystal mobile sound used to be an american resaler of the philipines company Daichi.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

• 1 month later...

They are in fact made by Zenon

The company is changing names to Audio Legion due to a trademark issue, so the FSD Amps are being cleared out for pretty low prices. The Audio Legions also have beefed up internals compared to the FSD, but the FSD still can't be beat for the price.

The AL3500 just certified dynoed 4500w at 14.5v and the AL6500 did 6600w at 13.5v, and they're still cheaper than competitor's amps.

I've got two FSD 5k going into my build and I've sold dozens of them to customers who all have had great results with them. The 3800 and 5k are sold out though. The AL 3.5k and 5k replaced them. And AL also upped their sizes and has a 6.5k and 8.5k.

Archived