August 2015 SOTM - Sponsored by - Skar Audio - Enter to Win a Monoblock amp, 4 channel amp & 2 12s!!

I kindly request Chode to submit me into this months SOTM contest, hope i did this all alright! Good luck to all!https://youtu.be/3QGxqGcC7vo

Great video & OUTSTANDING c10 brother I love it. I had one stolen from me years ago ... Had the inline6 with the 3 on the tree . Good luck‼️

Thank you. It's a k20. Has an old tired 350 and 700r4. 4 inch lift 33" swampers and 4.10 gears. It's a fun truck to drive. Sorry to hear your was stolen I hate thieves!

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

I thought entries had to be turned in by the 20th, or did I read the rules wrong? Also, how do we vote ?? I didn't see anywhere in the rules how we're supposed to do that.

This isn't the normal SOTM. This one the rules are on the first post. There is not voting a drawing will be held by Steve at the end of the month.

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

I think everyone entered last month because it was sundown stuff but idk... Maybe all the noobs got discouraged cuz they didn't win... Just means we have a better chance this month... Good luck y'all!!!

my guess is people are too lazy to take a video and post it. Not as easy as photos.

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

better for us!

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

I think everyone entered last month because it was sundown stuff but idk... Maybe all the noobs got discouraged cuz they didn't win... Just means we have a better chance this month... Good luck y'all!!!

my guess is people are too lazy to take a video and post it. Not as easy as photos.

Lol that too... Just weird there were so many submissions last month for the sundown gear...

Archived