Second Skin Audio

Power Acoustik Mofos 15s

i built a box for a guy a couple months ago for 2 of those.. thing hit really hard.. ill see if i can dig up a picture..

on a side note.. i see you have a focus, as do I.. do you have the factory 10 speaker sound system?? if so, what did you use to get audio signal to ur amp??

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

i built a box for a guy a couple months ago for 2 of those.. thing hit really hard.. ill see if i can dig up a picture..

on a side note.. i see you have a focus, as do I.. do you have the factory 10 speaker sound system?? if so, what did you use to get audio signal to ur amp??

I just know it was a converter from what the car audio guy used. he took the old subwoofer in the back out and we used the signal from the subwoofer to that.

I just know it was a converter from what the car audio guy used. he took the old subwoofer in the back out and we used the signal from the subwoofer to that.

10/4.. makes it easy for me when im ready to upgrade.. thanks..

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

10/4.. makes it easy for me when im ready to upgrade.. thanks..

Yeah since that sync system shit makes it difficult lol

lol.. yea.. it wouldnt scare me to get all my signals behind the head unit.. but for when i want a little more thump before i upgrade everything, ill just tap into the lines at the factory sub..

heres the box i was telling you i built for two MOFO's in a ford 500

1.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Archived