Jump to content

Abandoned Light house pictures


Recommended Posts

Posted

Last year I took a trip to Bimini Bahamas which we try to every year or so( the wife and I and some friends) This past year due to her starting a new job she couldnt take off of work. She insisted I go with out her( god I love her, or she has a good boyfriend, not sure which yet) We fished, the weather was crap, the fish werent biting, we stayed drunk and ate what we caught for 5 days. Not a bad way to live. We pull up to what is called St issacs island. Ill include a link that can describe it better than I can but it is supposedly haunted. Used to be a small town, had a church, a store a few homes a graveyard and of course a light house. The last known inhabitants dis appeared in the 60's and they automated the light house. Knowing all this I had to go see for myself.

303250_4072854253555_1384125920_n.jpg?oh384327_4072854133552_437353748_n.jpg?oh=417264_4072848613414_1614411010_n.jpg?oh548482_4072847053375_1406931608_n.jpg?oh

Check out this electrical hanging out of the wall

224451_4072848053400_581211484_n.jpg?oh=

some of the buildings

560415_4072848413409_2053942947_n.jpg?oh395346_4072838213154_290907281_n.jpg?oh=229340_4072837213129_1612480149_n.jpg?oh301168_4072837613139_160983788_n.jpg?oh=251647_4072836893121_1524820397_n.jpg?oh304951_4072837773143_571645792_n.jpg?oh=282293_4072837853145_493684427_n.jpg?oh=422782_4072838413159_589876313_n.jpg?oh=

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

Posted

Time to go inside the lighthouse!

It was dark, and I was being a bit of a puss so I snapped a picture inside to see if there were any undesirables waiting for me lol

579542_4072847213379_1993560116_n.jpg?oh

Sweet they left a ladder

60744_4072847493386_682550642_n.jpg?oh=0

Nope! had to rope climb!

563914_4072847693391_31061880_n.jpg?oh=0

560907_4072847773393_2109309439_n.jpg?oh558654_4072849293431_36436634_n.jpg?oh=b

there was absolutely564597_4072852773518_1198904521_n.jpg?oh no glass left in any of the port windows, except this door which was weird

264150_4072850933472_459737675_n.jpg?oh=

Made it to the top!

196587_4072852373508_1240710066_n.jpg?oh

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

Posted

battery banks!

541222_4072852533512_1697673686_n.jpg?oh393290_4072851573488_1371234139_n.jpg?oh523328_4072851453485_2066669535_n.jpg?oh422593_4072851693491_16276549_n.jpg?oh=3480430_4072851053475_582627449_n.jpg?oh=263991_4072851333482_759562583_n.jpg?oh=304338_4072851213479_397048506_n.jpg?oh=

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 565 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...