Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box Help!


zyliusilver

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all! I need some help configuring my setup. I got a sound stream rubicon 2500 for $150 and a 12" Fi BTL UFO Dual 1 ohm for $100. I am planning on wiring it down to .5ohm (or .7ohm since they are actually 1.4 ohm coils). I am putting this in a sedan. Rear seats do not fold down. There is a ski pass through but I would like to keep that closed. I have an empty 8" hole in the rear deck where the stock sub used to be. I have roughly 3-4 cubes to work with. What kind of sub and port orientation would give me most output in the cabin? I was thinking either band pass (4th order) port through rear deck or sub back port up through deck or sub front through ski and port up through deck. Anyone have any input? Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3349 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...