Sundown Audio

I Just Doubled My Power With An Sks. Pics For Proof!

Guest Powered By Hate

Guest Powered By Hate

I didnt use it to get more amps in a bad way =] I traded my HK802sx 4400w and an SKS for two MA 4000 modified amps. Even if they only played 4000 watts each with the amount of power put on them that'd be at least 8k going to my atomic. They've never been hooked up to anything but to make sure they worked after the modification was done... I'm so happy right now. Someone hate on me so I can make sure this is reality. =]

Look! http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm214/P...=Picture007.jpg

I didnt use it to get more amps in a bad way =] I traded my HK802sx 4400w and an SKS for two MA 4000 modified amps. Even if they only played 4000 watts each with the amount of power put on them that'd be at least 8k going to my atomic. They've never been hooked up to anything but to make sure they worked after the modification was done... I'm so happy right now. Someone hate on me so I can make sure this is reality. =]

I hate you so much right now

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Guest Powered By Hate
its the player hater ball fa sho

Yes! Feed my build with your hatred. The more you tell me these things the more trips I make to hope depot and the fibre glass depot. Keep it up fellas. Thanks for the support. So for roughly 900 dollars I've got like 10k watts, 350 for the speaker.. 400 for the batteries. I'll be beatin one note hard for about 2k on equipment. I tell you no lie =] This is my first car stereo too.. lol. It's prolly gonna blow up in my face..Burn the car down. An appropriate death, honorable.

Archived