Fuse Problems

So for the second time, I had a ANL fuse holder melt and caught fire. I got some good help off of another site but I still have Qs. First, it was like 3 years ago when my first holder melted. Between ANL and AGU (the round ones), which are better? Is there a AGU fuse for 300 amps?

Oh....and I didn't do this will a 300 Amp, I had a 150 in when this happened. The other forum backup me up on the thought that I need more batteries and maybe a bigger alternator.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

• 3 weeks later...
So for the second time, I had a ANL fuse holder melt and caught fire. I got some good help off of another site but I still have Qs. First, it was like 3 years ago when my first holder melted. Between ANL and AGU (the round ones), which are better? Is there a AGU fuse for 300 amps?

Oh....and I didn't do this will a 300 Amp, I had a 150 in when this happened. The other forum backup me up on the thought that I need more batteries and maybe a bigger alternator.

If your voltage is dropping below 12v while slammin your clipping your amps and causing the fuse to pop. More battery and increase the voltage. What type of car? Kicker has the 300amp ANL there pretty good!

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Archived