Which route should I go?

I currently own a 2000 Subaru Legacy L. I bought two Hertz Deici subs recently for $150, but I'm selling them to a guy in my car group for $180 (they were regularly $300, I just got a buy one get one free deal). I never even got them in a box. Anywho, I'm planning on doing an SA-12 build (ported tuned to 32-33hz). My stock alternator is 95a. Stock alternator wiring and all. I currently have 8 gauge OFC coming from batt, but plan on upgrading to 4 gauge. What should I do besides that? I want to keep my RF300-4 amp on the build for my front stage. If I do this, I plan on getting possibly a Crescendo S600/1 to power the SA-12 (also looking at going to Hifonics since it's cheap and will give me the option of doing 1000-1200 watts to SA-12). That'd be roughly 1100ish watts after efficiency comes into play throughout my whole system. Will my stock system be able to handle this okay? Obviously there will be headlight dimming. Should I do the big 3? Replace stock battery with a XS Power and then move it over to my next car? Or just leave it all stock? I'm also running stock Subaru battery. This car has 253k on it, so it won't be around for probably more than a year or two, so I'm not going any further regarding speakers, just the sub. Anything I do I want it to carry over to my next car (probably a Forester).

Current Build

2000 Subaru Legacy L Sedan

Alpine CDE-151

Precision Power S2.65c (Front)

Kenwood KFC-1695PS (Rear)

Rockford Fosgate R300-4 50x4 RMS

KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge OFC

Archived