Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box design for 4 x DD715


Vlad Tanase

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone ! I`m new here and I`m looking for a new box design.

Now I have 2xDD2515 running on 1xDD M4a amplifier, but next week I`ll get 4 new DD715 !

The car is a Volkswagen Golf MK4 ( all rear seats and trunk can be occupied :yahoo: )

For the moment, I don`t want "wall", because my car has a sunroof. In a few months I`ll buy other Mk4, only for "car audio events".

If anybody can help me with one box design (all dimensions,etc)

PS : I wish the box to be tuned around 35Hz

Thanks in advance !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...