Sonic Electronix

Pair of DB drive wdx platinum series 15"

I have a pair of DB drive wdx platinum series 15" subs and I am wondering which amps I should be looking for also what other electronics I am going to need to put these to good use

Do you know the RMS power handling of the 15" WDX subs you have? Are they the 2000, 3000, etc. Also, is it the standard Dual 4 ohm?

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

They are 2500rms and 10k burst I got them from a guy that does comps and I know he customized them by trading out new coils and spiders also adding a big surround

Ok, So i'm assuming that they are 2500RMS, Dual 4 ohm woofers. If so, then you can pick up a 5000W RMS at 1 ohm amp (like this DC Audio 5.0k). You also will want to upgrade your electrical system with a high-output alternator, Big 3 Upgrade, and likely an extra battery. 5000W RMS is high for any stock system so you would need to supplement it.

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions