Southeast Spl'ers

Guest Powered By Hate

Guest Powered By Hate

Perhaps theres someone I could get in touch with and meet to tag along or get the good word on where a competition will be. I've never been to one and wanted to see what sort of conditions I'm up against in the world of competitive SPL. Thanks for reading.

I'm from FL, born and raised in White City FL on the east coast of the state. Its south of Sebastion in Fort Pierce. Like a district in a big city.. but this is a redneck city and hick town.. PM me or post. Let me know where this sorta thing happens.

dont know the area youre in but, in the tampa area there are shit tons of shows put on by lawerboy aka mike, and up near tally, there are a few shows from tally to destin/fortwalton beach, put on by teryy jackson and rad bolt, you can find the dates and times at floridaspl.com under florida events, or go to termpro.com and iasca.com for event listings

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Guest Powered By Hate
dont know the area youre in but, in the tampa area there are shit tons of shows put on by lawerboy aka mike, and up near tally, there are a few shows from tally to destin/fortwalton beach, put on by teryy jackson and rad bolt, you can find the dates and times at floridaspl.com under florida events, or go to termpro.com and iasca.com for event listings

Look on a map on google! Look http://www.this-town.com/images/Florida_Hi...dCities_Map.jpg right by Port Saint Lucie is Fort Pierce. East coast, half way down or so. Thank you though.. maybe you'll have to have me over to rob you.. I mean.. check out your vehicle.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Guest Powered By Hate

Thank you! Heh, Theres a VERY local one on the 27th. I'll go and take mad pics for ya'll.

Thank you! Heh, Theres a VERY local one on the 27th. I'll go and take mad pics for ya'll.

I may be there, gotta pick up some points and that is right after payday. Look for a black primered SoundStream Astro.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Guest Powered By Hate
I may be there, gotta pick up some points and that is right after payday. Look for a black primered SoundStream Astro.

ima come hate on you. lol.. nah that'd be sick man. Fort Pierce is my neighborhood.

lol go ahead and "rob" me, wont be the first and im sure it wont be the last, but that would just give me more a reason to "upgrade" to better subs and more amps lol....

and just remember i can creap with the rest of em and all a lock will do is keep an honest person out... and your stuff is just as important to you as the next, and can be snaged and draged just as quick as the next....

but anyhoooo lol...

youll enjoy the shows down there, many great people in the events there, and awsomely loud cars too...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets