Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help with box


Jupi

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm brand new to building boxes, but i have some woodworking skills and really want to build my own box. (sealed)

I'm sending 1500 watts to 2 P3D2-12 subs.

I dont really have any limitations to the size. (48 inch wide and 3 foot high limits. but it wont be that big)

I drive a 2000 Tahoe Limited and i want the subs to fire towards the ceiling.

So, my question is; is there a website where i can put in my specifications and they give me blueprints (for free)

ANY HELP THANKS!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2452 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...