Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Please help thank you.


tryintoflex

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need a cut out sheet for a box that is going to hit hard im looking to get into spl comps.

I'm on a prefab forward firing ported box with subs firing forward as well.

I have

2 12 inch soundqubed hds312s

Ran by a skar audio 1500.1 @ 1 ohm

SoundQubed 0 gauge

SoundQubed 0 gauge big 3

56 sq ft of Q mat (dyno mat)

I hit 140.18 db and doors open did 141.96

I drive a 1997 dodge ram ext cab

If someone can help me let me know

I'll get you specs on max area i got to use.

Best Hz it was hitting was 36Hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...