Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I've been watching this for quite awhile, and thought I would share with some of those who don't know it. www.purepwnage.com = teh leet pwnzors. and also dave from that show has his own mini series started called www.proatcooking.com he's pro at cooking. I really enjoy both and I hope you do as well.

Posted
So I've been watching this for quite awhile, and thought I would share with some of those who don't know it. www.purepwnage.com = teh leet pwnzors. and also dave from that show has his own mini series started called www.proatcooking.com he's pro at cooking. I really enjoy both and I hope you do as well.

haha big purepwnage fan here as well :D

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...